Friday, April 3, 2015

Quilts I have Made

Quilts I Have Made


Since I started Long Arm Quilting in June here are some of the Quilts, Table toppers, Table runners and Lap Quilts I have made this last nine months.

It will give you a idea of what I love to do and enjoy.

These quilts, I cut, created pattern, sewed, sandwiched, quilted an added binding.

Father's Military Quilt [Lap size]


Created this one for Customer, one of three he wanted. 
[King, 8' patch squares, in civil war fabrics]


Second one for the same customer. 
[King, 6" patchwork in 8 shades from white to black, plus a splash of yellow]



Third quilt for same customer. 
[ King, Half Square Triangles in 4" squares]



I created Three "Frozen" quilts made the same except for the 
three sister's names on the top. [Lap size]


Created a Dallas Cowboys Quilt for a Customers husband for watching 
games on the couch. [Lap size]


Created for a Secret Sister Christmas Present for our Quilt group. [Table Topper]


Created for a Customer for a Son's wedding. [Table Topper]

 

Created for a customer to go with living room decor. [Table Topper]



Created for customer [Table Topper]



Created for my own eat-in kitchen table. Applique and Quilting. 
This can also be made in a table runner and also a quilt. 


This is not quilted, it is a Customer's Kit that I pieced for her. [King size]



 This quilt is a Judy Niemeyer "Glasier Star"  Paper Pieced Quilt. 
I Cut, pieced, and am now in process of custom quilting [King Size]



I created this from a 3 dimensional paper pieced pattern for a baby quilt. 
It is now quilted and binding is almost finished. 


This is a Customer's quilt that I quilted and bound for her. 
She did the piece work. [Queen size]


I will add as new ones are made. 

Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment