Thursday, April 2, 2015

Quilting Services - Dreaming of Wales Special

Quilting Services


I am a Long Arm Quilter.  I am a Quilt Piecer, I am a Quilt Binder. 

Dreaming of Wales Special:
Reminder!!!  This sale is good until May 1st, 2015. To get these prices you must book your quilt into my schedule. Sale ends May 1st 2015. 

Long Arm Quilting & Trimming & Binding
You provide Quilt top, batting, backing fabric, and binding fabric. 
I sandwich Top, Batting and Backing Fabric.
I Long Arm, Trim then Bind your Quilt.  Locals can drop off and pick up, if you live outside of my city, you can ship to me, and provide the cost of shipping back to you. 
$50.00 Minimum
Crib: 28" x 52" x .015 = $50.00
Lap Quilt or Twin = 45" x 88" x .015 = $60.00
Full: 80" x 88" x .015 = $106.00
Queen: 86" x 93" x .015 = $120.00
King: 104" x 93" x .015 = $150.00
Contact me at 214-288-7445
or   ttg-inc@tx.rr.com
--------------------------------------------------------------

Services I provide as a Long Arm Quilter: 

Complete Package: creation of quilt, start to finish. 
  1. Choose Fabric, or you can Choose and Mail or deliver to me. 
  2. Cut Fabric per pattern directions. 
  3. Sew Fabric pattern creating a Quilt top
  4. Long Arm Quilt 
  5. Bind quilt.
Long Arm Quilt existing Quilt top. 
  1. You Mail or Deliver to me your Quilt top. 
  2. You Mail or Deliver to me the Batting discussed.
  3. You Mail or Deliver to me the Backing. 
  4. I Long Arm Quilt.
  5. Trim to Square.

Bind Quilt
  1. You provide Quilt or item to bind
  2. I bind your binding fabric to your quilt 
Piece Quilt top 
  1. You provide Quilt fabric and pattern 
  2. I will Cut out pattern and sew the pattern into a Quilt top for you. 
  1. You provide Quilt Kit
  2. I will cut out pattern and seq the pattern into a Quilt top for you.

Sizes I will Long Arm: Largest is 110 Wide + 4 inch edge [114" ]
Will Long Arm any length. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment